Performance and Improvement Officer
Salary:£29,636.00 - £32,878.00
Employment Type:Fixed Term
Location:2nd Floor, Block 5 West Shire Hall, Westgate Street, Gloucester - GL1 1PN
Closing date:26 August 2019 at midnight
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic person to complete our great team.
We help the Council to:
- track, understand and report how well it’s performing and achieving outcomes for residents
- identify, investigate and address performance concerns across the Council
- challenge and support services to improve their performance and efficiency.
We want to find someone with experience of LEAN (or similar) with strong Excel skills who enjoys, and can:
- think analytically to identify where performance could be improved or processes streamlined
- look at processes and resources holistically, to deliver services in innovative ways, in order to meet the financial challenges that we face
The post is based within the Council’s Planning, Performance and Change team. We look forward to hearing from you.
For more information please contact Kelly headley, Performance and Improvement Manager firstname.lastname@example.org 01452 328 443
We value diversity in our workforce and positively welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Below you will also find links to the Job Profile and Guidance Notes. Click ‘Apply’ to continue.
Only if you have difficulty accessing the information published online should you contact GCC Appointments & People Sourcing Team by telephone 01452-425888 or e-mail to ContactUs@gloucestershire.gov.uk quoting the vacancy reference number above.
If you wish to apply for this position on a secondment basis, please obtain approval from your current line manager that you may be released on a secondment before submitting an application form.
interviews are to be held on Tuesday 3rd September 2019