Performance and Improvement Officer
Salary:£29,636.00 - £32,878.00
Employment Type:Fixed Term
Location:Shire Hall - GL1 2TG
Closing date:08 July 2020 at midnight
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic person to support our great team over the coming year.
We help the Council to:
- track, understand and report how well it’s performing and achieving outcomes for residents
- identify, investigate and address performance concerns across the Council
- challenge and support services to improve their performance and efficiency.
We want to find someone who is personable with strong Excel skills who enjoys, and can:
- think analytically to identify where performance could be improved
- understand what data insights are telling us about what might be affecting performance
- look at processes and make recommendations for change that will improve performance
The post is based within the Council’s Planning, Performance and Change team. We look forward to hearing from you.
For an informal discussion please contact: Kelly.Headley@gloucestershire.gov.uk
Gloucestershire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people or vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We value diversity in our workforce and positively welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Below you will also find links to the Job Profile and Guidance Notes. Click ‘Apply’ to continue.
Only if you have difficulty accessing the information published online should you contact GCC Appointments & People Sourcing Team by telephone 01452-425888 or e-mail to ContactUs@gloucestershire.gov.uk quoting the vacancy reference number above.
If you wish to apply for this position on a secondment basis, please obtain approval from your current line manager that you may be released on a secondment before submitting an application form.