Mental Health Community Adviser (Bridge Builder)
Salary: £16,253 (Pro Rata) Per annum
Location:Independence Trust, Stroud Locality - GL5
Closing date:03 February 2021 at midday
This is an exciting time to come and join the Independence Trust, supporting the residents of Stroud Locality. As a Bridge Builder CALMHS, you would be responsible for building a robust, person-centred service, working in conjunction with our clients, and their support network, supporting them to achieve positive outcomes within the community.
If you can demonstrate the following, then we want to hear from you!
- Strong networking skills, with a knowledge of the vast variety of different services and groups within the geographical area; possessing the ability to positively work with collaborative partners and health professionals.
- Enthusiastic and passionate person-centred approach, motivating clients to set and achieve their own aspirations and goals.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills, with the ability to effectively and efficiently optimise your case load.
- Effective communication, tailoring your delivery and interaction in a person-centred approach.
- Accurately and competently complete assessments and co-produce action plans.
- Preferably possess or be working towards a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Mental Health or equivalent.
Please note: The job title for this role is Bridge Builder – Community Advice, Links and Mental Health Support Service (CALMHS)
Applications will only be accepted on the application form. The application form, job role, and our Equality & Diversity Policy can be downloaded from the GRCC website https://www.grcc.org.uk/work-for-us/bridge-builder-calmhs.
Independence Trust is committed to safeguarding and ensuring the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all our colleagues to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees or volunteers will be assessed during the recruitment process in line with this commitment.
The closing date given is a guide. We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we advise you to submit your application as early as possible to prevent disappointment.
Independence Trust is part of the GRCC group.
Interviews to be held either 8th or 10th February 2021.