Customer Service Officer - MASH
Salary:£21,748.00 - £23,080.00
Location:MASH, Shire Hall Complex, Gloucester - GL1 2TP
Closing date:21 April 2021 at midnight
We have 2 x Customer Service Officer (vacancies) who would be part of the ‘Front Door’ in MASH and who would be the first point of contact via email or phone.
We are looking for a dynamic, organised and enthusiastic individual to join our team. The ideal candidate must be able to use their initiative as well as work within a team, have good ICT skills, especially Liquid Logic and excellent call handling skills.
The nature of the role is handling highly sensitive information which can sometimes be distressing so resilience is also a skill we will be looking for especially if required to work from home.
This is an exciting opportunity and you will need to be able to demonstrate the following :
- An understanding of working in a confidential environment and handling sensitive information
- Experience of working in a multi agency team with call handling skills
- Previous experience with working with children and an understanding of safeguarding and protection risk factors
- The ability to work in a high pressured time measured environment
- The ability to work on their own or with a team and have a flexible attitude to work
The post will be subjected to a Police level 2 vetting procedure due to the sensitivity of information within MASH.
If you are interested in this opportunity please make contact with Amanda Goddard - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org
We value diversity in our workforce and positively welcome applications from all sections of the community.
It is a legal requirement, under the Immigration Act 2016, that anyone appointed to a ‘customer facing role’ must be able to demonstrate an ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence in fluent English.
Below you will also find links to the Job Profile and Guidance Notes. Click ‘Apply’ to continue.