Agency Adviser Fostering - Children's Services
Salary:£39,782.00 - £45,591.00
Location:Shire Hall, Westgate Street, Gloucester, - GL1 2TG
Closing date:20 August 2021 at midnight
Hours to include Tuesday when Panels are held.
- At least five years post qualifying social work experience of working within children’s social care
- Supervisory experience.
- A proven track record of good interpersonal and communication skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Understanding
- Recognise the high level of confidentiality required in relation to service users, carers and families and ensure sufficient security of such information, at all times.
Education & Qualifications
- Qualified Social Worker and registered with the Health and Care Professions Council. (HCPC)
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
Gloucestershire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people or vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We value diversity in our workforce and positively welcome applications from all sections of the community.
It is a legal requirement, under the Immigration Act 2016, that anyone appointed to a ‘customer facing role’ must be able to demonstrate an ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence in fluent English.
Below you will also find links to the Job Profile and Guidance Notes. Click ‘Apply’ to continue.
Only if you have difficulty accessing the information published online should you contact Children's Recruitment Team by telephone 01452-425201 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the vacancy reference number above.